World Congress Hosts 5th Annual Corporate IP Counsel ForumPublished on 12 March 2013 @ 1:30 pm
Intellectual Property Watch
The World Congress will host its 5th Annual Corporate IP Counsel Forum on 20-21 March in New York, NY.
According to the sponsors: This premier forum, featuring an annual address by the US Patent and Trademark Office, will discuss the latest developments in intellectual property with interactive sessions and provide detailed information on recent changes to patent law, as well as best practices for developing a successful IP strategy.
Attendees of this event will learn how to:
- Better understand the market for IP and learning how to incorporate greater transparency
- Evaluate strategic considerations for the America Invents Act
- Manage patent prices and strategies to increase shareholder value
- Establish ways to minimize the impact of patent trolls on your business
- Create value in the evolving priorities of IP management
Intellectual Property Watch will be an official media partner at the event. For more information, visit the event website here.
Use Promo Code IPW200 to take $200 off the registration fee.