Upcoming Event: 5th Product And Pipeline Enhancement For GenericsPublished on 6 June 2012 @ 6:38 pm
Intellectual Property Watch
A conference entitled the “5th Product and Pipeline Enhancement for Generics” to be held in Washington, DC on 17-19 July will feature industry leaders in the generic, branded pharmaceutical and API industries. Issues covered will include current and upcoming changes in regulations and the market, innovation in drug pipeline, portfolio management and business development, intellectual property protection and biosimilars.
The conference will host industry leaders within the generic pharmaceutical, branded pharmaceutical and API industries operating globally. Participants will share best practices, strategies and tools on portfolio management and business strategy, as well as legal, patent and other intellectual property issues.
Speakers include Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals, Glenmark Pharmaceuticals, Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Federal Trade Commission, Sandoz Inc., Orchid Pharma, Inc. and many more.
According to the sponsors, attendees will gain a better understanding of:
1. Current and upcoming FDA proposals and regulations to ensure compliance
2. Innovation in the drug pipeline
3. Portfolio management and business development
4. How to protect the company’s patents and other intellectual property
5. Expanding the commercial reach through biosimilars
6. Market changes and future industry developments
More information is available on the conference website here.