Upcoming Law Summit To Address IP Management, EnforcementPublished on 4 February 2013 @ 11:23 pm
Intellectual Property Watch
The 15th IP Law Summit, produced by Marcus Evans, is scheduled for 21-23 March in Colorado Springs, Colorado, US. Gathering corporate senior IP Counsel together with service providers, the Summit will offer a focused discussion of cutting-edge technology, strategy and products driving the IP marketplace.
- The Honorable Judge Ronald Whyte, Federal Judge of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- JoAnn Crockatt, Associate General Counsel, Intellectual Property, IBM
- Timothy Lynch, Chief IP Counsel, Eastman Kodak Company
- Inger Eckert, Chief Counsel, Intellectual Property, International Paper Company
- Anat Hakim, Divisional Vice President, IP Litigation, Abbott Laboratories
- Julie Vanderzanden, VP, Legal – Intellectual Property, Jarden Corporation
- Nikki Hart, Associate General Counsel, Warnaco Inc.
- Professor Mickie A. Piatt, Associate Professor of Law and Deputy Director of the Program in Intellectual Property Law, Chicago-Kent College of Law
Key issues for 2013 include:
- Strategic IP Management
- Online Brand Protection
- Cross-Licensing Agreements
- gTLD acquisitions & Management
- Copyright Issues in the Mobile Market
- International IP Management
- The future of the Secondary Patent Market
- Legal department management
- Privacy Issues in Big Data
- IP Protection in Social Media
- International IP Enforcement
- Trademark Issues in Sporting Events
Intellectual Property Watch will be an official media partner at the event.
Mention BB660 to receive $200 off registration.
Categories: IP-Watch Briefs, Copyright Policy, Enforcement, English, IP Law, Information and Communications Technology/ Broadcasting, Patent/Design Policy, Public Health, Technical Cooperation/ Technology Transfer, Trademarks/Geographical Indications/Domains, US Policy